I just want to be great ‼️๐ฏ
— Chauncy Smart️ (@ChauncySmartt) May 15, 2016
the sound effects have me crying pic.twitter.com/wQzoAfmHgd
— ️Dom (@DOMONlC) May 14, 2016
LMFAO I AM ALL TYPES OF DEAD. pic.twitter.com/mmcAyaUTGo
— ใ ค (@JABALIBARRETT) May 15, 2016
Basically pic.twitter.com/MkY27Djqe6
— The Notebook (@BestTextMsgs) May 15, 2016
when u had a gut feeling about something & you told yourself you were just overthinking but you end up being right pic.twitter.com/ZJOp8iHcU4
— High School Problems (@ComedyOrTruth) May 15, 2016
On my way back to McDonald's,they got me all the way fuckedup pic.twitter.com/s3V20kPiL9
— Demontez•Bry (@Tezpapi) May 15, 2016
So I went hiking today and I thought that this bear died for a second ๐ป๐ pic.twitter.com/AW3YzsrBrM
— Sr. G.O (@sergiogarcia_4) May 13, 2016
When he ain't text you all day so you take off your makeup and wrap your hair then you get a "u up?" text at 2:17 am pic.twitter.com/XIqR9QUY2Q
— Alexis (@ActuallyAIexis) May 15, 2016
Boygroup reputation for the month of May
— BTS_BiTS (@BTS_BiTS) May 15, 2016
#1 #๋ฐฉํ์๋ ๋จ
For 5 months straight!
Congrats @BTS_twt !๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป#BTS #์น๋ค๋ถํ์๋ผBTS pic.twitter.com/W1KsY6aRaa
lmao white people always wanna get buck until someone actually starts fighting they ass pic.twitter.com/pAgIB5Uc7t
— Ri¢h (@RicheyCollazo) May 15, 2016
No comments :
Post a Comment